Quiz for a Middle Age Group
1. How many climatic zones are there in Crimea?
2. What kinds of marine mammals are there in the waters of the Black Sea, in your opinion?
3. What is the shallowest sea in the world washing the coast of Crimea?
4. What place in Crimea has got the sunniest days?
5. What waterfall is the highest in Crimea?
6. In what town was one of the founders of the Old Russian State, Prince Vladimir, converted to Christianity in the 10th century?
7. What event in the history of Crimea is associated with the appearance of the Monument to the Sunken Ships?
8. What are the most numerous peoples living in Crimea?
9. What kind of a fairy-tale animal is depicted on the coat of arms of Crimea?
10. In what part of Crimea is Golden Gate situated?
Creative task: «Why I would like to visit Crimea». Choose the reason for your intention to visit Crimea and write a short essay containing 1500 – 2500 signs, spaces are included.