Quiz for a Younger Age Group
1. What towns were founded on the territory of the peninsula by Greek colonists?
2. What was the name of the Crimean Peninsula in the past?
3. What is the least salted sea in the world?
4. Why is the Black Sea called «black»?
5.In honor of what kind of animal is the mountain named at the foot of which one the international children’s camp «Artek» is located?
6. What mountain is the highest point of Crimea?
7. In what Crimean town is the «Fountain of Tears» located?
8. Between what towns of Crimea is the longest trolleybus route mapped?
9. In what town was the world-famous marine painter Ivan Aivazovsky born?
10. What is the capital of the Republic of Crimea?
Creative task: «Crimea is a unique place on Earth» It is necessary to write a short essay containing 1000-2000 signs, spaces are included, on the topic of what, in your opinion, is the uniqueness of Crimea.